1B - Age and Gender: 24, Male
1C - Where are you from?: Croatia

----------------------------------------------

Character Information
2A - Your battletag: Sanctiurus#2821
2B - Main character name: Serath
2C - Race and class: Orc Warlock
2D - Days played (/played): 115 days, 23 hours and 11 minutes atm
2E – Specs played (tell us about how well you play each spec): Well I'm playing all 3 specs but I'm mostly focusing on Affliction in raids and Destruction in dungeons, recently I've started playing destruction in raids as well but I'm in need of some azerite pieces still.
2F - Link to your mains armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zak/serath
2G - List any notable alts class/spec and armory profiles: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zak/umbram my only "decent" alt that I'm playing and I'm playing it as outlaw for the most part

Your Experience and Performance

3A – Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I'm in teknomafiaa at the moment and they don't have any plans for future raiding and since I've finished college recently I can focus on raiding at the moment
3B – List in detail which tiers you have played. I've been clearing 90% of the raids since late Cataclysm, took a break in WOD because I didn't like the expansion. I've started actively raiding mythic in Legion, my progress there was EN: 5/7M; TOV: 2/3M; didn't raid NH because I was finishing college at that time, was writing my masters etc. ; TOS: 5/9 M; ATBT 10/11M (killed argus on 1st day of the prepatch, had over 1k pulls on him)
3C - Provide logs (raid overviews are preferable, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/serath
3D - Screenshot of your UI in raid combat clearly showing your FPS (Control + R default keybind) http://prntscr.com/pv05s1 (I'm playing on 100+ FPS constantly, got my CTRL+R already bound and this SS is kinda old)
3E – Can anybody in the guild vouch for your performance or experience? Sadly not.
3F – How is your attendance? We are not interested in people who are late once a week or miss a raid every two weeks. I'm sure that I can keep 95% attendance.

Stand out from the rest

4A – Why do you want to join Fang? Well you're one of the oldest, if not the oldest raiding guild on Kazzak and I'd really like to be a part of that story.
4B – What makes you stand out, why should we choose you? Well I'd say I'm really persistent and I always aspire to push more every raid. I appreciate constructive criticism from more experienced players which would help me improve greatly.
4C – What are your goals in WoW? Are you in it for the long run? Or are you a farm raider/one tier wonder? We want long-term loyal raiders! Well I'm looking for a guild that will raid in a long run and won't fall apart after 2 tiers. Your raid history proves that you are one of those guilds and I'd appreciate you considering my application.

Closing details

5A – How did you hear about Fang? Well I've raided with some of your members in ATBT and they were always standing out in many ways but my guild was still active back then and I didn't consider applying.
5B – Anything else you would like to add? Well nothing that I can think of right now but if you have any further questions feel free to PM me, I'm online every day!

Tuack
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Serath - Warlock

Post by Tuack » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello,

Thanks for you application. Unfortunately we have filled our warlock spot and have decided to decline your application

Good luck finding a new guild
ImageImage