Post by Smellf » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:37 pm

I miss you mostest

drinsane
Officer
Officer

Re: OldSkool

Post by drinsane » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:38 pm

GayYyyyYy :( where are you!
You have failed me for the last time,admiral...

Lindfors
Recruit

Post by Lindfors » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 am

Hahah Stealshot you my man are a legend! Nice to see some old guildmembers still hanging around and doing so well!

Reading this brings back alot of awesome memories! :D I just started playing wow again on my old hunter so I hope to see some of you in game! Cheers!!
Lindfors v2.0
Allways top of the meter or i die trying :) (Standing in fire)

Gormar
Recruit

Post by Gormar » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:47 am

Lindfors wrote:Hahah Stealshot you my man are a legend! Nice to see some old guildmembers still hanging around and doing so well!

Reading this brings back alot of awesome memories! :D I just started playing wow again on my old hunter so I hope to see some of you in game! Cheers!!
lindfors pls
Your heart... its incessant drumming disgusts me. I will silence it, as I did my own.

Stealshot
Recruit

Post by Stealshot » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Ellonia wrote:
Stealshot wrote: Ellonia i hate you dude. Even now 5-6 years later you are my archenemy. I still don't thing you deserved to become Officer from Jun Officer before me, just because my English at the time sucked a little bit, but my skill and intelligence was levels above you boy :@.. However that was decision Mangusti had to make and made..
Stealshot wrote:Enllonia go fuck yourself you little sweedish bitch ).
Stealshot wrote:Nice to see you and ellonia are still best buds , hope he takes your alt on the alt raid X.O.X.O.
I can still remember "when it time to lick somebody's ass" your moans and you're first to arrive :) )
Gormar wrote:
Lindfors wrote:Hahah Stealshot you my man are a legend! Nice to see some old guildmembers still hanging around and doing so well!

Reading this brings back a lot of awesome memories! :D I just started playing wow again on my old hunter so I hope to see some of you in game! Cheers!!
lindfors pls

You can bet you will see me again in WoW Classic bro i dont play fitly casual games so wow classic it is. Just name the server when its time to fucking start gaming like a real bross!!
Greetings from the legend Steal My SHOT :)
A.K.A I am the Best an you all know it !

PS. I plan to play ally in the classic got to bored of the horde wanna look pretty for the old time sake :D